Friday 26 October 2012

Re: New Dealership

I liked Zach's new Sup'Air Alti Rando so much that I had Ted grab me a Reverse (same harness but with a reserve pocket).  Between this and a lighter glider (Cima K2) I'll be knocking 5kg (11lbs) off my pack weight for winter sledders.  WhoooHooo!

-Bill

On Oct 26, 2012, at 7:45 AM, J. Scott Towne wrote:

Ted,
I'll be in the market for a new harness, and possibly a wing, but for sure a harness.  I love my tried and true Gingo, but it's time to shed some lbs and upgrade.
Pikes Peak Paragliding?  Congrats!
Scott

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 9:52 AM, tedshred <tedshred@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Guys,
I've been made a dealer for Sky Paragliders. I'm putting in an initial
order. I am ordering some Hike & Fly Harnesses, specifically the
Reverse2. It is a Sup'Air harness made for Sky. The Sup'Air model is
the AltiRondo which is a reversable airbag harness/ backpack. Sky has
made one modification, they added a Parachute mount. The medium weighs
less than 3.5 kilos. I'm ordering a medium for myself and a large to
demo for the bigger guys. People can also demo my medium. Retail is
$795 but better pricing is available.
A link to check out the harness is here: http://en.sky-cz.com/products/harnesses/reverse-2
Also, Sky's is an excellent brand for Hike & Fly products. All of
their "normal" weight gliders are as light or lighter than most brands
"light-weight gear." Sky has a reserve chute that packs down almost to
the size of a 16oz beer bottle!
There you have it.
Let me know if you have some interest in checking anything out.
-Ted Smith
PikesPeakParagliding.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ElevationDelegation" group.
To post to this group, send email to elevationdelegation@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to elevationdelegation+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/elevationdelegation?hl=en.




--
J. Scott Towne
Managing Partner
LegalCollections.com, LLC

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ElevationDelegation" group.
To post to this group, send email to elevationdelegation@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to elevationdelegation+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/elevationdelegation?hl=en.

0 comments:

Post a Comment