Wednesday 24 October 2012

Re: New to CS flying

Roger,
I'm out of town until next week. I will contact you when I get back from China.
Call Scott in the meantime
 719 233 6875. 
Eck 

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 24, 2012, at 2:27 AM, roger baty <rbaty2@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm not all too concerned about prime flying. Getting the wing out and shaking off the dust is what I need.

I'm in colorado springs... briargate.



On Tuesday, October 23, 2012 12:24:16 PM UTC-6, bi...@flyawayparagliding.com wrote:
Roger,
The season is past it's prime for the year. There will be some days though.
I'm in Monterey right now. Where are you?

Bill


> Hey,
>
> So, my name is Roger Baty. I'm a P-2, trained by Fly Above All in Santa
> Barbara. Most of my flying occurred in Anchorage and Eagle River Alaska.
> I've also flown Tiger Mtn in Seattle.
> It's been a while since my last flight, but I'm ready to get back under
> the
> wing.
>
> I'm unemployed at the moment, so hit me up if you want to fly.
>
> Roger
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "ElevationDelegation" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/elevationdelegation/-/ckFsFNRki78J.
> To post to this group, send email to elevation...@googlegroups.com.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> elevationdelegation+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/elevationdelegation?hl=en.
>
>


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ElevationDelegation" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/elevationdelegation/-/QctQdkdRBkcJ.
To post to this group, send email to elevationdelegation@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to elevationdelegation+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/elevationdelegation?hl=en.

0 comments:

Post a Comment