Wednesday 19 March 2014

[emrat:4290] Re: Patch source

I used these guys too. I was thinking of them when we were looking to do a club logo a while back. (We should revisit that)

On Wednesday, March 19, 2014 4:11:38 PM UTC-6, Martin Albright wrote:
A couple of people have come up to me at rides and asked me where I get the Triumph patches on my vest. 
 
Most of them come from a company in the Phillippines called Patch Attack.
 
Anyway, for those interested, here is the web page:
 
 
In addition to what you see, they will also custom make patches for you.  They made a large patch for the back of a previous jacket for me several years ago.  Their prices are very reasonable and they include shipping from the P.I. 
 
Martin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment