Friday 21 March 2014

RE: [emrat:4304] Who uses a modular?

Martin,

 

I have the Scorpion  EXO 900 helmet and I like it very much, I got it 3 years ago and It fits my head very good, I had a HJC Symax before and the Scorpion is much more quiet than the HJC. You can also adjust the fit with a pump in the neck area which I think works fine for me. I never been riding with the ¾ option but it’s very easy to convert to that option, myself I feel “naked” when I have the ¾ helmet on.

I recommend the helmet, the helmet has worked fine for me in rain, no leaks or fog.

 

Tomas

 

From: emrat@googlegroups.com [mailto:emrat@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Martin Albright
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 8:42 PM
To: EM Rat Motorsports
Subject: [emrat:4295] Who uses a modular?

 

My current helmet (Scorpion EXO-400) is getting on to about 5 years old, and I'm thinking it's time to replace it.  Also thinking seriously of going to a modular for a lot of reasons. 

 

So who here uses a modular and would you recommend it?  The one I've got my eye on is the Scorpion EXO 900.  This is actually a "convertible" where you can remove the chin bar entirely and wear it as a 3/4 helmet.  I tried one on at Performance and it seemed to fit my head very well (my head seems to like the Scorpions.)  Any pluses/minuses?  Anybody else use this helmet and if so what do you think of it? 

 

Martin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment