Tuesday 18 March 2014

Re: [emrat:4287] Re: Motorcycle accident Friday the 14th; I25@ County Line RD

Doc; my condolences.  Godspeed to Paul and his family.  Wayne E.


From: "Doc" <docmurdoch@comcast.net>
To: emrat@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 2:26:46 PM
Subject: [emrat:4286] Re: Motorcycle accident Friday the 14th; I25@ County Line RD

Thank you guys for the kind words and well wishes to the family. Yes Norm, I met Paul through my daughter. They are best friends and this was the girls step dad. She's just fourteen like my daughter. We were planning a father daughter ride possibly this summer to a concert for the girls too. Glad we had not brought this up with the wives yet. I don't think I will let my daughter on the back of the bike after this one. At least he was alone on the bike.

On Tuesday, March 18, 2014 11:03:38 AM UTC-6, Doc wrote:
Friend of mine was killed on Friday riding his HD. Stop and go traffic situation during about the rush time South bound. So even when it's not moving quickly, on a bike it can turn deadly fast. Keep your eyes peeled at all times. Don't know if he could have avoided it or not, but I think the pickup hit him first and he went flying. Anyway, just needed to share.

Doc


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment