Wednesday 23 January 2013

RE: [emrat:2073] Need a Scrambler side cover...

The painted plastic cover?
 
I have a solo seat with rack if you know anyone looking for one.Triumph part.Perfect condition.
I have some other parts also.Stock talight and turn signals.Stock pipes complete.Left side leather bag and mount.
Mark Doyle
 

Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 14:49:07 -0800
From: martinjmpr@yahoo.com
Subject: [emrat:2072] Need a Scrambler side cover...
To: emrat@googlegroups.com

Hey, I forgot to mention at the last meeting that I apparently lost my right side cover coming back from Taos in September.  This is the small side cover that goes above the pipes on the right side of the Scrambler.  Does anyone have an idea where I might get one?  I found one on eBay but they want $70 + Shipping!  Ouch! 
 
I've posted a message over on Triumphrat.net asking if anyone is parting out a Scrambler and might have one for sale, but I wanted to put it out here too just in case somebody knows someone who is parting out or hot-rodding a scrambler and might have a side cover for sale.
 
Thanks! 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/emrat?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment